Lost my Dad on Monday!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys,

After several months of treatment in an attempt to fight cancer, my Father passed away on Monday. He was 69.

He was a truly kind and caring individual. Never selfish and his heart was always full of love. He was the type of guy that could walk into a supermarket and come out with 5 new best friends. He was very personable and likeable. He will be tremendously missed.

MSax

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm so sorry to hear, Dave. :( Our thoughts and prayers for you and your family. :sigh:

B@rt

Flashaholic
faff73a49ss.jpg

shakeylegs

Enlightened
MSax
Condolences for your loss.
Rebember all the good times and he will always be with you.
Your father's memory can't be taken away - he lives on in you and all those he touched.

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I also lost my dad last August 10th after a fall. It's never easy to lose a loved one. It's important to remember them as they were in the prime of their life and remember all the wonderful moments that live on forever. One thing that comforted me in the initial grief time was thinking about what my Dad would say if he was standing before me. He would say to carry on and live your life as best as you can. Take the time to cherish the many wonders we see in life but are often too busy to realize. As long as we remember the people and memories that we love, those people never truly leave us.

Take care

fieldops

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
MSax,

Sorry for your loss.
Losing a parent is so difficult.
We must do our best to "honor their memory".

Richard

greenLED

Flashaholic
MSax, I went through the same back in April. My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family.
:grouphug:

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
So sorry to hear that, our prayers go out to you and your family ini your time of grief. I cannot pretend to imagine what you feel, I will one day. Enjoy the memories you have, they will last forever.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
I'm so very sorry for your loss, prayers out to your family. I lost my dad a year ago, and it's been tough. I cherish all the times I did have with him.
R.I.P. Papa MSax