• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Ti PD-S Mizer

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
[size=+2]What am I selling?[/size]
For sale is a like new McGizmo Ti PD-S Mizer! :wow: For those who don't know or don't remember, The Mizer has a high mode of 300mA instead of 525mA. The emitter is a SSC P4 USW0I driven by a GDx2. There is a green trit in the piston.

[size=+2]Pictures:[/size] :kewlpics:

[size=+2]Price, Payment, & Shipping Details:[/size]
This sweet, sweet light can be yours for just SOLD! Price includes Priority Mail shipping within the US with insurance ($500). International buyers will be considered, but given the value of this light, I'd like to keep it in the US if possible. :mecry: I accept cash or CC PayPal. First :takeit: gets precedence.

- Chris
:thanks:

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S Mizer

Nice PD-S Gimpy, Very attractive offer as well. All the best in your sale........

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

The mizer is not to be sniffed at - I own both a mizer and non-mizer and the difference of brightness (45 vs 70 lm) is not as noticeable as you would imagine. Plus you get the added piece of mind of double (3hrs) the regulated runtime. I cannot think of a better EDC than the TiPD-S Mizer.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is also a very good price. Good luck Gimpy.

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

Thanks for the feedback. That's the reason I went for the Mizer. Double the runtime and still PLENTY bright. The only reason I'm selling it is I need the $$$ and it was a shelf queen. I tend to hang on to lights I actually use more.

- Chris

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Ti PD-S Mizer Is a very effcient EDC.
The brightness to runtime balance is Incredible.

I miss my Mizer :(

Best of luck

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

Payment received. This will go out tomorrow!

- Chris

Chief-Yeah

Newly Enlightened
:popcorn:
sixpac.gif