• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti S27-PD ** SOLD! **

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, here is the deal.

I wanted a Ti S27-PD so bad I was willing to pay the premium. Now I have caught an actual S27-PD wave from Don, so I am trying to get my original expense back out. The light you will receive is brand new and unused from the latest wave from Don, not the light I purchased originally, which has been carried and will remain in use as one of my very favorite lights. Make no mistake: if I hadn't caught the recent wave, there is no chance I would be selling my S27-PD. Without the slightest hesitation I would be keeping it at the price I paid, and using it as often as I can think of a reason to. I never felt even a single moment of buyer's remorse paying what I did, so please don't think that's why I am selling!

I don't have a problem with people making profits on these lights, and in fact, I was willing to feed into this profit frenzy to get the light I wanted when I wanted it, but despite the high price, I am not making any profit on this sale, and will actually wind up losing money. Here is the link to the original sales thread, in which I purchased the equivalent light for $625 shipped. With the 3% PayPal fees, it came out to $643 total.

I am offering it to you for $643 shipped USPS Express overnight insured, exactly what I paid. Terms of sale are cash only PayPal, but you pay no PayPal 3% fee. I eat the expense of USPS Express overnight insured shipping to you, which should run me about $25.

You get your choice of white H3 or green H3. The light came from Don with white, but I have an extra green PD that I am willing to swap for the white if you prefer. I would only be swapping the piston itself; the rest of the body will not be swapped. The green piston is in similar, as-new condition, from the first Mule run. My thumb has pushed it a few times, but has failed to make any visible dents. :thinking: I have not tried switching the pistons, and if you want the green piston, this offer is subject to me testing and confirming both lights work as expected.

Someone won't be able to wait. A few weeks ago, that person was me. Today, perhaps that person is you. I felt like I scored. Hopefully you will too. At least that's the idea. :shrug:

Because of the high dollar value of the shipment, I would prefer a US buyer if possible. Not because I don't trust the CPFers overseas, but because I don't trust the postal services, and I would hate to see this treasure lost in the mail. I do understand the solid int'l community we have here, and I might be willing to work something out with someone I've seen around the boards from overseas if nobody comes along from the US fairly soon, so shoot me a PM if you are interested.

INTERNATIONAL TERMS: This sale is now open to outside the U.S. International shipments will go out USPS Priority Insured. U.S. shipments will still go out Express Overnight Insured.

** Price Drop, now asking $625 **

SOLD!

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti S27-PD

That must be a great light. McGizmo's Mcr27-based lights are among my absolute favorites, and the PD form factor is ideal for edc. The McR27's beam pattern is a must-see. I use my lights outdoors hiking, climbing, boating, etc. and always know I can trust my McGizmo to not only work but work beautifully.

Good luck with the sale! Wish I had the cash right now. :broke:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

I took my "Stealth" AlTiN S27 out for 3 hours with no moon to check out the Perseids last night. The beam really is something worth seeing.

Best of luck souptree - there will be a lucky buyer.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

Opening up the sale to buyers outside the U.S. Please see terms in the first post.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti S27-PD ** Now available outside the U.S. **

INTERNATIONAL TERMS: This sale is now open to outside the U.S. Because insurance is not available, you MUST agree to take responsibility for the ugly possibility of a lost package if you're outside the States.
Of course insurance is available for international shipping! And it is not that much. Right now I am at work but I´ll send you a USPS PDF file that has all available international shipping services including insurance if you want me to. Just let me know and I´ll send it when I´m back home again.

EDIT:
Back home from work, I just checked. Priority Mail International is insureable for the following rates:
indemnity not over rates to canada rates to all other countrys
$50.....................$1.65...............$2.40
$100...................$2.05................$3.30
$200...................$2.45................$4.20
$300...................$4.60................$5.10
$400...................$5.50................$6.00
$500...................$6.40................$6.90
$600...................$7.30................$7.80
....and so on...

There is also a Priority Mail International flat rate envelope (9.5"x12.5") which is much cheaper than the regular rates with $9 to mexico and canada and $11 to all other countrys.

Here we go, direkt link to the pdf document that has all international rates including insurance and flat rate envelope/box: http://pe.usps.gov/cpim/ftp/pubs/pub51/pub51.pdf

Good luck with your sale!
Eric

Last edited:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

My bad! :ohgeez: Someone told me there wasn't insurance available for international shipments and I didn't bother to double check. Eric, thank you VERY much for pointing that out! That was actually my biggest concern shipping outside the States.

So. Price includes USPS Express Overnight insured in the U.S. and USPS Priority Global insured internationally.

:eek:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

MSax, PM replied. Thanks for the kind offer. Light is still available.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti S27-PD ** Now available outside the U.S. ** PRICE DROP **

** Price Drop, now asking $625 **

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice one - this has been hanging around way too long. Great light.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

This light is sold and will ship overnight Express on Monday. Thanks!