Where to buy

Y

YammyMonkey

Hey guys, I tried looking around for a post on this, but it didn't work out very well.

I'm looking for a place with good prices and good service for purchasing SureFire or Streamlight (etc...) lights.

Any ideas????

Thanks a lot.

FNG

Enlightened
Im ordering a G2Z from County Comm this week. Im not taking anything away from Tactical Warehouse but its $20 cheaper. You can also try TTS.

P

Product Wizard

Deleted as a crosspost from the Dealer's Corner. Original announcement can be viewed here.

ProductWizard, the General Flashlights forums are not the proper place for commercial announcements, particularly crossposted from your thread in the Dealer's Corner - Empath

Blikbok

Enlightened
I will second Texastacticalsupply.com and brightguy.com. I've dealt with them plenty of times and they have done me well.

The prices vary from vendor to vendor, so best shop around.

Winter1

Newly Enlightened
I purchase SureFires from Dan, at Tatical Warehouse.

Why? Not because of price alone, but because of Dans integrity.

Larger dealers can often offer an item at a cheaper price because of volumn purchasing, or as a loss leader item.

I would rather pay a few bucks more for an item purchased from a young man that knows his products, gives super service, demonstrates integrity, and goes the extra mile to satisfy his customer. Dan does all of those things. Why would he do all this? Well, it's his business, and it's his name. He cares about his business, and his good name.

Yep, I could find some of the stuff he carries cheaper somewhere else. However, I know when I order from Dan, the price is fair, the item will be shipped fast, and if there is a problem, he will make it right. I don't have to hope he will make it right - I KNOW HE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. Dan is that kind of young man.

I am a pretty old guy, and I can tell you that you don't get good service with integrity much these days. When you find a dealer that has those attributes, why shop?

When it comes to purchasing SureFire products, I consider Dan at Tactical Warehouse my one stop shop.

Jim

brightnorm

Flashaholic
BRIGHTGUY has won several CPF awards for best dealer and has been a favorite of knowledgeable flashaholics since the early days of CPF.

Brightnorm (No relation to BrightGuy!)

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
tkl said:
snip...and, pricematch guarantee. tw is all i need now.

[/ QUOTE ]
I read that announcement but the thread went south. Is that really Dan's policy?

I made my first order with him yesterday. Within a couple of minutes I got an e-mail confirm. A couple of more minutes later he personally emailed me to let me know it wasn't in stock. I emailed for an ETA and he responded immediatley. Well, I really wanted the product PDQ but Dan's rapid response caused me to leave the order as it was.

Winter1's reference to integrity is something I wholly agree with.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
icebreak, just email dan, he will take care of it. for a few $'s difference i don't bother considering shipping is only $5 and 2nd day! not to mention dan's service. you get confirmation and a personal email, usually within the hour. nobody else does that.

with tw you truly get what you pay for. i hate it when i order from somebody and have no idea if my order is shipped, backordered, or if they even received it. i've emailed companies about my order and it was delivered before i got a response via email!

Latest posts