• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold...Ti S-27 PD

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold
Sales to the US and International bidders who can make a
Cash Paypal payment only
Price includes shipping for US bidders but not insurance
1st to post..I'll take it AND QUICKLY sends in PP payment is new owner

Due to unexpected circumstances I have a brand new McGizmo Titanium PD S-27 with green tritium for sale. This little beauty washed ashore in the latest wave of McGizmos offerings. She is brand new, the Ti doesn't have ugly complexion spots and the piston is nice and smooth. Led is centered and is sure to please.

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti PD-S27

You know, we all know - you can't have enough pictures of this beauty!

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast

And a true beauty she is. Unfortunately my camera and I are not currently on speaking terms! :mecry:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, no worries, send it over to the UK and I'll happily oblige - I'm quite the photographer you know!:twothumbs

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Ti PD-S27

fnmag: I have found Global Priority Mail through the USPS to be a very reliable, easy and inexpensive way to ship expensive lights to foreign buyers. It's really just a bit more paperwork than normal priority mail. Of course, your buyer needs to understand that he assumes all risk should there be a problem, but my experiences have all been good so far.

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast

charlesn, thanks for the "headsup" re. shipping. There is also a problem with the type of Paypal payment involved which is the reason for my US only language. I've had at least 7 offers to buy from non-US bidders but the Cash Paypal requirement poses a real problem.
Cheers.

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

As long as the person making the payment pays with a "Bank funded" option in Paypal, this is classed as "Cash" Paypal.

This means the money is taken straight from the persons Bank Account (Also called "Current Account" in the UK), and it is not charged to a credit card, thus the person receiving the money does not pay the 3.5% charge to receive the CC funded money.

Its a global company and payment system, not sure what the problem would be....? :confused:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast

David, thankyou for specifically explaining the way to make a Cash Paypal payment. Currently awaiting a German response. Response received, this light is available.
Cheers. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

No problem

Here is a screenshot with the 2 funding options. My Bank Account (Cash), and credit card as the (backup) alternative.

Last edited:

zk188

Newly Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Ti PD S-27...price drop

Id pay extra if i could send you a check say $600 a VERY wealthy relative just gave me a blank check that wasnt very smart.

PM me if interested.

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo Ti PD S-27...price drop

Well, I've been "taken for a ride". It seems the 15 year old from Washington state has gone back on his word to send a check for the light. zk188, don't ever post again on my sale threads. You are not welcome here.
Having said all of that, this McGizmo is again up for sale.

Last edited: