Novatac User Guide - very condensed for Palms, Flash drives available Free D/L

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I condensed the Novatac User Guide from it's original Adobe .PDF format which is fairly large in kilobytes to Rich Text Format which is only about 12% the size of the original. I usually do this for manuals like this so I can put them on my Palm or a USB Flash drive so as to always have them available. The Rich Text Format can be read by many word processors and even many text editors. This also avoids you needing Adobe installed (quite large) to read it. It could also be converted from that easily to straight text which would be even smaller. Other than some fanagling with a chart of the Lumens settings it was a fairly easy conversion using Open Office. I have uploaded the file here where anyone on CPF can download it. It is in a 10 kilobyte (very small) Zip file. The Zip file is password protected with the password " cpfmatrix ". I contacted Jim at Novatac and got his okay to do this. Here is the link:
http://upload2.net/page/download/Z7L4VvuNck1wXYR/Novatac-EDC-P-UserGuide.zip.html
password: cpfmatrix

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes - I forgot they have about a 45 second delay - probably to get you to read the ads on the page. But just scroll down the page and look where it say 'Click here to download File' (after the 45 second wait) click that and you'll then get the file.