HDS guy takes the plunge, two Novatacs on the way.

cslinger

Enlightened
I have HDS Ultimate 42 and Basic 60LE lights and to say I am pleased with these products is an understatement to say the least. I have been excited about the Novatac offerings and now that everybody seems to be happy with them and they don't seem to have any issues I finally took the plunge and ordered an 85P and a 120T.

I am looking forward to comparing them to my HDS lights and will, post my thoughts.

Kudo's to Novatac for seemingly doing a good job with taking an borderline custom light and mass producing with little perceived issues. Yes some cost cutting was done etc. but so far I have read no truly negative comments.

Now I cannot wait to see for myself.

I also cannot wait to see what Henry comes up with next for HDS because he has a customer in me for his new products as well.

If you haven't had a chance to try an EDC light of some vintage or another give one a try, I think you will be surprised at how good at just about everything they are.

Chris

gadgetnerd

Enlightened
I have a Basic 42 and it's by far and away my favourite torch of all time. I figure the 120P can only be better, and I can't wait to get mine.

Henry is obviously one of the true torch innovators and I'm also very interested to see what he comes up with next. I have no Novatac/HDS bias, I want whatever either of them can churn out!