• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Ti Mule-PD

Chief-Yeah

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a like new Non-Mizer Ti Mule-PD w/GrnH3,(CC PP Only)
FYI-I will not pay any more than 10% over original cost.Thanks.

KenAnderson

Enlightened
Chief,

You may wish to consider the Mizer version of the Mule. With the smaller head and the heat generated by the non-mizer version, the mizer versions are looking pretty good. Depends if you intend to run it on high for more than a few minutes at a time. I use my Mule mizer alot for working. Handheld, tripod mounted or clipped to a hat, it runs for hours without over heating and the light has been bright enough for all tasks.

Ken

I'm looking for a like new Non-Mizer Ti Mule-PD w/GrnH3,(CC PP Only)
FYI-I will not pay any more than 10% over original cost.Thanks.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd agree Ken - I have a non-mizer Mule and feel it was the wrong choice for me - that little fella gets very very hot it you use it as a tent or reading light for prolonged periods.

Chief - you keep this up and you is gonna have the cheapest McG Trinity short of catching 3 waves on the trot!

Chief-Yeah

Newly Enlightened
thanks for the input guys,I appreciate it.I thought that might be an issue but I just purchased a mizered PD-S and would just like to have the option of a brighter beam when necessary.Besides I don't think it will see too much prolonged use where the heat will become an issue.

....yeah my CC is still smokin from the last purchase,once I catch a Mule I'm probably gonna have a complete meltdown.Good thing I'm not married huh?

Last edited:

Chief-Yeah

Newly Enlightened
nobody wants to part with their Mule huh:mecry: well I don't blame you one bit.I guess I'll have to try and catch the next wave. :popcorn:

Groundhog66

Banned
Here is my Mule on the left, awesome beam. Good luck in your search.

b78aa9f0.jpg

dff6bf66.jpg

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Chief,
If it's any consolation, there is another mule wave approaching......

Chief-Yeah

Newly Enlightened
thanks for the well wishes but as of today I have located and purchased a Ti Mule PD.
thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Last edited: