• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: First Run McGizmo Ti PD, Mint

SOLD: First run 6 Flute McGizmo Ti PD, U Bin, mint, never used, never polished, exactly as received from Don. First to respond in the thread with an "I'll take it" has priority. PayPal only. Add 3.5% if using credit card. Shipping fees included if CONUS. Add $10 for all other destinations.

Priced to sell at $415, SOLD.

TiPD.jpg

Last edited:

AzGB

Enlightened
Re: FS: First Run McGizmo Ti PD, Mint

Wow that's reeeeeeally purty.

You state that it's a U bin, for those of us who don't keep up with all of the TWAJ/BRQT/USWOH/PCMCIA acronyms, what kind of LED is that?

Been looking to add just one of Don's pieces to my collection, this is quite tempting...

Wow that's reeeeeeally purty.

You state that it's a U bin, for those of us who don't keep up with all of the TWAJ/BRQT/USWOH/PCMCIA acronyms, what kind of LED is that?

Been looking to add just one of Don's pieces to my collection, this is quite tempting...

The acronyms refer primarily to color tint. The LED is a luxeon.

greenstuffs

Banned

I have always thought the 6 flute looked better than the 8 flute more proportioned between the gaps and the flutes besides there are more 8 fluted heads than 6 fluted heads out there, i will get it if its still here in the morning :thumbsup:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice buy! AWTYD that was a great price!

Chief-Yeah

Newly Enlightened

I'm really looking to catch a Mule but I'll take it if he should change his mind.

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is the light that started it all really. An instant classic. Do it a favor and please USE IT. It will never show signs of use regardless of if you use ot or not. So you might just as well take it into the feild and let it rip. This is basically the ultimate tool grade flashlight. It will literally last forrever unless run over by a tank or a locamotive or somthing very big and very heavy. Geu a nice holdster for it too. A 400+ dollar light deserves a nice leather holdster. Funny thing about flashlight collecting is you become a leather holdster collector too. IMHO the best bargain in leather holdsters is the CONSEALCO leather. they specialize in GUN LEATHER but the have an exelant range of holdsters just for flashlights. Same leather...I have several of them. I also have leather from every leather worker who has sold their goods on the CPF. kazu, lifters, art of the hide, and a couple others whose names escape me at this time. All that said Consealco's 1 inch holdster is is perfrct and simple for the PD. I highly recoment it and BTW it will only cost you $20.00 A real bargain for what amounts to a custom made holdster.
Yaesumofo

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's a good one OGG, you're gonna love it...Very nice Ti light for $415

Re: SOLD PF: First Run McGizmo Ti PD, Mint

OldGreyGuy, she's movin' to the Land Down Under. :thumbsup:

This beauty has been in my collection from that first run and has remained a faithful vault queen backup to my primary EDC, also a Ti PD. I have four others Ti PD's, so I am a BIG believer that the Ti PD is the ultimate EDC. I know you will enjoy it.

PM replied. Thanks!

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened

This is the light that started it all really. An instant classic. Do it a favor and please USE IT. It will never show signs of use regardless of if you use ot or not. So you might just as well take it into the feild and let it rip. This is basically the ultimate tool grade flashlight. It will literally last forrever unless run over by a tank or a locamotive or somthing very big and very heavy. Geu a nice holdster for it too. A 400+ dollar light deserves a nice leather holdster. Funny thing about flashlight collecting is you become a leather holdster collector too. IMHO the best bargain in leather holdsters is the CONSEALCO leather. they specialize in GUN LEATHER but the have an exelant range of holdsters just for flashlights. Same leather...I have several of them. I also have leather from every leather worker who has sold their goods on the CPF. kazu, lifters, art of the hide, and a couple others whose names escape me at this time. All that said Consealco's 1 inch holdster is is perfrct and simple for the PD. I highly recoment it and BTW it will only cost you $20.00 A real bargain for what amounts to a custom made holdster.
Yaesumofo

Oh yes, this will replace my EDC. I'll have a look at holsters, but I already pocket carry my Al PD.

Cheers, OGG :)