Problem with Wolf-Eyes M90 13v (batteries)

Benjammin22250

Newly Enlightened
I have had my M90 for about 6 weeks or so now. I haven't used it just a whole lot but I think one of the 168's in it is getting hot. I have put an EO-13 lamp assembly in it because my first bulb got fried. It got all deformed and stuff but it still worked... sometimes. But I have done like they said to and not ran it with the EO-13 in it for longer than 5 min. at a time. But now it won't even run five minutes.

My guess was the protection in the battery that I suspect of getting hot was kicking on. I can run it till it goes out which is probally about 4 minutes then it won't come back on. Then I can screw in the charger on the back of the light then screw it right back off and it will work for another 4 minutes or so. I guess it resets the protection in the battery and allows it to work again. The reason I guess that it is one battery is because it smells different than the other two. And looks a little different the negative anode is sunken a little instead of protruding out the back of the battery.

j3bnl

Enlightened
Try testing the batteries with a multi meter and I will bet at least one of your batteries is faulty (I had the same problem with mine but using lrb-150's) and not charging up to full capacity.