will surefire executive tailcaps fit on my 6p body assembly?

yallknowho

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I have a surefire 6p with shock bezel, and I'd like to know if the ue07 switch will fit on it. I'd like to put a pressure switch on the light. does anyone know?

Last edited:

lightr07

Newly Enlightened
I'm not familiar with the UE07, But i do know that the diameter of the 6P is larger than that of the Executive series so a tailcap for a Executive series light won't work on a 6P and the tailcap for a 6P won't work on an executive series light.

lightr07

Newly Enlightened
hmm, ic. thanks. is there a good quality pressure switch that fits the 6p?

I'm not fammilar with any, Mostly because i'm not very fammilar with Pressure Switch's for any of SureFire's lights, Size15 should be able to answer that. Google might be a good source for that as well.

yallknowho

Newly Enlightened
im searching at the moment... found some pelican model number... can't find pics. maybe a pentagonlight tailswitch works?

lightr07

Newly Enlightened
This may be of some help for you. Found this on Size15's "mini-site" on pk's site

(Image not hot-linked, Hosted by me.)
al-swts.jpg

(Image by Size15)

yallknowho

Newly Enlightened
nice, thanks. I reckon the xm pressure switch will work with the classic body.

Size15's

Flashaholic
The E-Series and standard body series are not interchangeable.

The UExx will not fit nor function on a standard body such as a 6P.

SureFire makes two TailCaps into which you can plug a remote switch cable (SureFire offers two main types of remove switch cable), that will fit and function on the 6P.

XMxx (as shown in my photo above - it also has a push button pressure switch (that can be pressed for momentary on/off, or pressed hard for click on/off)
And here on an M2
P167.jpg

Note that the black TailCap & tape pressure switch is the Classic version (it does not disconnect). I can example about it if you like...

UMxx that is a TailCap with a socket for the cable in the same way the UExx TailCap is.

This is a 650 WeaponLight modified with "M2" bezel, UM00 TailCap and SR05 Dual Function Tape Switch with Rail Clip (cable length 5")
P346.jpg

Last edited: