• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Someone Build Me A Seouled 3D Mag

beach honda

Enlightened
Like the title states, I am looking for someone to build me a 3D Seouled (or Q5'd Cree) mag. I would like the parts to be high quality (Nice heavy duty heatsink, Quality soldering job, UCL Glass Lens, Aluminum camless Reflector, 1000ma drive level)

Similar to the one posted here

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/167866

If you are skilled and up to the task, PM me and we can word out details, as I will pay top dollar for quality work. Must have references...

Thanks
-Chris

Last edited:

Brozneo

Enlightened
Buy a Malkoff Drop-In - Runs a Seoul @ 1Amp, plus heatsinking is EXCELLENT!!! You will need to buy the Mag and the UCL lens plus batteries.... Then you will have exactly what you want!

Search on CPF to find out more about the Malkoff Drop-In - I have one and it is excellent!

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Send a private message to Icarus, his work and attention to detail is one of the best

HTH
AlexGT

snipinglight

Newly Enlightened
Beach Honda u have a PM. I can show u pics of a quad Cree I help to build recently for someone.

Last edited:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
BH, if Icarus has time to build you what you seek, trust me it doesn't get any better than that. :D Freddy is tops! :)