Online Package Tracking

elgarak

Flashlight Enthusiast
online_package_tracking.png

Happens every time I order a flashlight... :)

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its only really fun to me when I order overnight or 2nd day. its fun to watch that thing go from one place to another every few hours. Its why UPS and Fedex are worth the extra money over the post office.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Its why UPS and Fedex are worth the extra money over the post office.

Previously, this is the conversation I had with the UPS office:
Me: I see by the tracking that the package has been "out for delivery" for the past two days, where is it?
Her: It's out for delivery sir
Me: But why hasn't it been delivered? There hasn't been a note left on the door for "attempt to deliver" or anything like that
Her: Have you been home to receive it? We deliver all residential packages after 6PM so the occupants are home to receive them
Me: Yes, I have been here. Can you check your system for my package? The tracking number is ..........
....... Pause......
Her: Sir, we don't deliver in your neighborhood after 6PM because our drivers have previously had trouble after dark there
Me: ....... So when is my package going to be delivered
Her: Sir, your package is out for delivery right now, did you not receive an email notification??

Rinse and repeat..... :banghead:

Illum

Flashaholic
the most frustrating part is actually before this. When the supplier tells you its shipped and gives you a tracking number, which you immediately enter it and UPS/USPS will tell you "No records exist for this item, please check back later"

For the better half of the day you'll be waiting for that website to update:ohgeez:

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
the most frustrating part is actually before this. When the supplier tells you its shipped and gives you a tracking number, which you immediately enter it and UPS/USPS will tell you "No records exist for this item, please check back later"

For the better half of the day you'll be waiting for that website to update:ohgeez:

Or it says "electronic shipping information received" till two days after you get the package, then it change to delivered.

Larbo

Enlightened
So true:whistle:, funny how my thread on the usps in the cafe got locked, least they could have done was move it.:shakehead

Th232

Flashlight Enthusiast
So true:whistle:, funny how my thread on the usps in the cafe got locked, least they could have done was move it.:shakehead

Well, given that CPF and CPFMarketplace are technically two separate forums, they can't move it from one to another...