diffuser hood for Fenix

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
I really wouldnt get the diffuser for my fenix.... dont wanna get the impression I carry lady toys around... :laughing:

the red filter though seems nice, why couldnt they make a diffuser like that one?

Sarratt

Enlightened
. dont wanna get the impression I carry lady toys around... :laughing:

:lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

Somebody had to say it ... lol.

But I think you meant to say you don't want to "give" the impression not ''get" the impression.

Just wait for frequency vibration comments to appear.:grin2:

I agree about the Red diffuser though. Not to mention it would protect the original lens.

chanamasala

Enlightened
A birdy told me a certain US Fenix retailer will have these soon.

I'm in no way associated with this store, just thought it pertinent info to the thread.

And it wasn't a birdy it was a response to an enquiry I made to said unnamed store.

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally, a quality red filter for my fenix! I hope fenix-store will have them soon...

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take a red filter as well. Seriously...that diffuser is a really bad design lol. But who am I to judge. Maybe it does an outstanding job.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
I'll take a red filter as well. Seriously...that diffuser is a really bad design lol. But who am I to judge. Maybe it does an outstanding job.

Just have to ask the GF of the guy who gets it for his light... :crackup:

one light purchase she wont mind... :D

scubasteve1942

Enlightened
I really wouldnt get the diffuser for my fenix.... dont wanna get the impression I carry lady toys around... :laughing:

the red filter though seems nice, why couldnt they make a diffuser like that one?

Finally, a way to justify buying a light to your girlfriend. :laughing:

kanarie

Enlightened
I think it is handy to have a fenix glowrod like this (m*glite has them for ages) You can use it to read a newspaper in the dark or to a plane or something.

Last edited:

Khaytsus

Enlightened

AHA. Now, if I get my wife the L2D she'll have something to do with it...

Hey wait...

Burgess

Flashaholic
Now we can have flashlight accessories,

which make our ladies happy --

Like this "Fenix extender" ! :)

Anybody gonna' provide us some Beamshots ? :whistle:

Hope it has Long Runtime ! :D

And i wonder . . . .

How is the Heat-Sinking ? :devil:

Nice find, kanarie.

CPF rocks !

_

celler

Newly Enlightened
All kidding aside, I'd buy this in a heartbeat if it were available in the U.S. It would allow me to use my favorite light as an emergency lantern (perfect for the Fenix's stand on end design) plus it would act as a "traffic cone" like I have for my Mags and SFs for night visibility. I do hope a U.S. dealer decides to carrry them.

Craig.

EugeneJohn

Newly Enlightened
All kidding aside, I'd buy this in a heartbeat if it were available in the U.S. It would allow me to use my favorite light as an emergency lantern (perfect for the Fenix's stand on end design) plus it would act as a "traffic cone" like I have for my Mags and SFs for night visibility. I do hope a U.S. dealer decides to carrry them.

Craig.

Both the diffuser and the red filter are available from Fenix-store.com in the 'Fenix Holsters/boxes/acc' section.

I agree, for the added functionality, you can't go wrong.

John.

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
.... dont wanna get the impression I carry lady toys around... :laughing:

Impressions of "guys toys"::crackup:

Leuchtaufsatz.jpg

LeuchtaufsatzinAction.jpg

Best regards

_____
Tom

gunga

Flashaholic
When you guys get your red filters, can you check if the filter can be reomved/replaced?

I would like to use one of these collars to hold diffuser film instead of the red filter.

Thanks!

Latest posts