• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nickel Arc ***SOLD***

Groundhog66

Banned
This one is now up for sale, one of a kind. It was Ni plated on Modamag's last run, turned out nice. The only issue is that sometime during the plating process, the wall around the hole where the lanyard attaches was polished too thin. So, now a small part of the wall is missing.

As far as the mods done to this light, it has an SSCP4 USWOH, Goldserve flupic and a McR16 reflector.

The light for sale is the one on the right.

SOLD

dff6bf66.jpg

b78aa9f0.jpg

8d47e9e2.jpg

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Re: Nickel Arc

:eek: What's the setup on the left? Looks like a McR10 or something like that.

:bump: for a fellow Arc-oholic.

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: Nickel Arc **$199 Shipped**

No love on this one huh? I am a little suprised that there has not been a single offer on this one, I guess I have bad taste because I think it is awesome. :shrug:

jcompton

Enlightened
Re: Nickel Arc SeoulModded w/Flupic and reflector

Again...:tsk:

Just donate it to "JCompton's Lights for Lifestyles Fund" (you give JCompton your lights and he gets to continue to enjoy a lavish lifestyle without breaking the bank on expensive lights). :whistle:

Please make donations in the form of a personal check payable to "CASH" and you will receive your declaration of tax deductable donation certificate in the mail by no later than April 24, 2053.

:D

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: Nickel Arc ***NOW $150 SHIPPED***

I am surprised this has not sold. I have a First Run Arc LS modded with a flupic (also with Cree P4 and an optic). the Flupic is great and the high is just awesome output wise and I am sure that groundhog66's Seoul'ed Arc LS would be similar, if not more powerful. We are talking serious lumens here.

Bill

Groundhog66

Banned

Thanks for the kind words Bill, I am somewhat puzzled as to why nobody seems to like this light.

:popcorn:

locea

Newly Enlightened

I will take one.But question is I am in China,can you sent it to China?