• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S or T: Mac Built 7x Cree XR-E P4 - Mag Sub D!!! $$$ SOLD PF!!!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
This post was originally set up for in an attempt to trade my Mac Built 7X Cree XR-E P4 for a McGizmo Ti McLux III S27 PD, and that trade offer still stands. However, since it does not seem like I've had much interest, I'm going to change this thread to a sales thread in an attempt to raise cash for a PD (if I can find one).

So, this light (unfortunately for me) is now up for sale:

IMG_0983-vi.jpg

(photograph by Mac)

IMG_0981-vi.jpg

(photograph by Mac)

Built by cmacclel (the Master Mac):

-6" Long Silver Mag Host
-Dual Stage resistored tail switch
-UCL Lens
-FiveMega premium holder for 6xR123 cells
-Custom Threaded heatsink
-7x Cree XR-E P4's wired in series
-7x MCR17XR Reflectors
-7x XR-E's need around 24v in series

Light pulls 180ma on low and 600ma on high. Depending on what cells are used low should give close to 4 hours runtime on low and well over 1 hour on high. This light on low is brighter than my P4 powered Tri-SuperFlashlight III in burst mode at over 2 amps.

More about the light here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/158464

The light is in perfect condition as received from Mac. Less than 1 set of battery run time through it. Batteries not included.

Asking exactly what I paid for the light.....

ASKING $550 Shipped (PM+DC+Insured) CONUS Only. International buyers please add $25 dollars for GPM Service (insured if available).

****PRICED REDUCED FOR SALE: NOW ONLY $525****
***SOLD PFs***

Conditions:
1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, all Buyers must add 3% to the priced indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: For Trade Only: Mac Built 7x Cree XR-E P4 for McLux S27LT PD!!!!

I am no Mag guy, but that light is BITCHIN'

:thumbsup:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Wanted: McLux Ti S27 LT!!! Looking to Trade for Mac Built 7x Cree XR-E P4!!!

I'll sweeten the deal a bit..... the above referenced light and I'll throw in a D-Mini as well.

MSax

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: Wanted: McLux Ti S27 LT!!! Looking to Trade for Mac Built 7x Cree XR-E P4!!!

Hey MSax ... the light in the pic is a McLuxIII-S27-PD or, in short, a S27-PD.
You might wanna correct your thread title as it can be confused with the ultra-rare titanium 27LT light that is quasi unobtanium.
bernie

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Bernie! Note taken.

MSax :thumbsup:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S or T: Mac Built 7x Cree XR-E P4 - Mag D Mod!!!

Thread changed to reflect that the Mac light is up for sale now.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S or T: Mac Built 7x Cree XR-E P4 - Mag Sub D!!! $$$ DROP in Effect!!!

Price drop in effect! :thumbsup:

MSax