PayPal does it's own raffle

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not trying to reopen a can of worms again, but I thought the irony of this was too much and I just had to share. Especially after Paypal shut down the CPF raffle. Although I do want to say that I readily admit that it did seem to be justified based on their rules.

I had to laugh when I recieved an advertisement from Paypal this morning. Their rules don't allow ticket purchases for a chance to win a prize But when it serves their purposes, they'll ask you to make other purchases for a chance to win a prize. :thinking: I know the situations aren't exactly the same, but the similarity and timing was just too coincidental. I had to post it.

Here's an edited version; sorry, but I couldn't figure out how to copy the e-mail as a single picture and when I did a straight copy and past it was too wide for CPF. So I deleted the extraneous stuff which was causing the side scrolling.
scr_hdrdottedline_600x1.gif

paypal_logo.gif
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hello, Donald Shockley [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]August 2007[/FONT]
pixel.gif

pixel.gif

scr_hdrdottedline_600x1.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif
email_wincash_266x29.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Play for a chance to win $10,000 in cash or cool prizes, such as an Apple MacBook Pro or Sony PlayStation 3*.