Hi-Output lights Wiseled

looman

Enlightened
Just got a Tiablo A8 for assessment and like it but just been given details of these lights :

http://www.wiseled.com/

I would be interested to see any beam shots and what have you for comparison - has anyone done any please?

They seem to have a very high output (even though they are multi LED) and the modular basis is a really good idea with a very wide range of heads, outputs, beam angles, colours etc.

What is the opinion of users here ?

Many Thanks

Looman

neoseikan

Enlightened
It looks really great. But the size and weight?
What kind of LED does it use?

Just got a Tiablo A8 for assessment and like it but just been given details of these lights :

http://www.wiseled.com/

I would be interested to see any beam shots and what have you for comparison - has anyone done any please?

They seem to have a very high output (even though they are multi LED) and the modular basis is a really good idea with a very wide range of heads, outputs, beam angles, colours etc.

What is the opinion of users here ?

Many Thanks

Looman

Lexus

Enlightened
It looks really great. But the size and weight?
What kind of LED does it use?
I have the Wiseled Tactical (Adapt on the way).The current Wiseled flashlights use K2 LEDs. I have tested my Tactical with ceiling bounce tests in comparison to my other lights. My estimates are around 100 lumens per LED out of the front.
If you switch the light on you will see after 5-10 minutes the light starting to dim to prevent the LEDs being damaged due to heat. I guess to achieve this output with K2 LEDs they are driven pretty hard.

However a new version of the Wiseled Tactical is in progress with Seoul P4 LEDs. They are more efficient than K2 LEDs and the drive current has been reduced a bit to limit the heat problem the previous version suffered from.
Stella_Polaris, a fellow CPF member, has tested the new version here.
If you do a search for "wiseled" you can find some reviews of the older version.

Gladius01

Enlightened
Yep, WiseLED Tatical with 1000 lumens, but still waiting the new version of WiseLED Tatical P4 which is about 1540 lumens if the P4 produced 220 lumens each LED. Bring them on. More lumens brighter future for the LED plus adjustable output and other features. :)

Latest posts