• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Production times re Leef products

Leef

Enlightened
An apology to all. The plater I've been using -- who's quite good -- has been impossibly slow for several weeks now. I'll keep trying to speed him up, but I have limited leverage with him.

Getting good plating is a challenge. The current plater is good, so I hesitate to abandon him (esp. for high end products like the Gotham).

Hang in there guys. I'll do what I can to get these products out more quickly. Pending products are the BigLeef System, 27LT/PD bodies, and...uh...gotta be quiet about that one... ;)

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well pressuring those who does your work may only work to some extent, pushing over that limit may just be unproductive......most importantly the quality of work must be spot on!

SCblur

Enlightened
Leef, is there any chance you'll be doing more runs of the 2x18500 M-head to C-tail bodies in the future? I've been wanting one of these for a while, and the hound has been out of stock.

Regards,
Josh

Leef

Enlightened
BayMoe, do you mean the Fenix P1D Leef bodies that have the McClicky switches? If so, the Hound has them in stock.

Leef

Enlightened
SCblur, none in the plans now. This is sorta up to the Hound -- when he's ready to restock, I'm ready to make the chips fly.

Agitate the Dawg...:devil:

brunt_sp

Enlightened
I don't think Leef has ever done these. The only choice has been the 2X18500 C to C with a Leefdapter.
Leef, is there any chance you'll be doing more runs of the 2x18500 M-head to C-tail bodies in the future? I've been wanting one of these for a while, and the hound has been out of stock.

Regards,
Josh

Deep6Osama

Enlightened
SCblur, none in the plans now. This is sorta up to the Hound -- when he's ready to restock, I'm ready to make the chips fly.

Agitate the Dawg...:devil:

Maybe someone else would be willing to move your products.

DM51

Flashaholic
@Leef - Lighthound is out of stock of 2x18xxx and 3x18xxx C-C and C-M bodies.

They tell me they have had plenty of enquiries about them and they would LOVE to get their hands on more - and so would we!