New Surefire Interactive Website!

xiaowenzu

Banned
http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/pgname/lighthome/strfnbr/6

You can also access it via their main surefire website.

Hi everyone, this is mighty cool! :grin2: You can play around with the lights before buying them. :D Have a go, and play with the Surefire U2, E1L outdoorsman, L1 Lumamax, and G2 LED:D

hehe, what they said about the SF U2,

Surefire lights have been dunked, slogged through mud, and assulted by sand and dust in the harshest environments on earth by the most demanding customers on the planet: elite special operations groups and SWAT teams.:twothumbs

MAKES ME love my U2 even more (as if that's possible! :D)

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

You can also access it via their main surefire website.

Hi everyone, this is mighty cool! :grin2: You can play around with the lights before buying them. :D Have a go, and play with the Surefire U2, E1L outdoorsman, L1 Lumamax, and G2 LED:D

hehe, what they said about the SF U2,

Surefire lights have been dunked, slogged through mud, and assulted by sand and dust in the harshest environments on earth by the most demanding customers on the planet: elite special operations groups and SWAT teams.:twothumbs

MAKES ME love my U2 even more (as if that's possible! :D)

That's pretty cool.

ja10

Enlightened
It's a cool idea, but I think they should take it one step further. Ever since buying my first Surefire, I always thought they should have some sort of interactive image where you can shine the different lights and see the difference. It took outdoor beamshots on CPF for me to understand how floody the L4 was compared to the more throwy L5, how tight the older TIR optic really was, and how much further the incans threw than LEDs.

I think they should have a flash site with an outdoor and indoor scene that would allow you to select a flashlight and point it around the page to get an idea how the different beams are shaped. They could also throw in a "generic" 2D mag to compare.

It's a cool site. Hopefully it's just a beta for a new website concept.

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like it, but I would also welcome an interactive website like ja10 described - so you could compare the different beams...

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 on the beamshots, I was kinda expecting them when I saw the setup.

Telkin

Enlightened
Much more visually appealing and it's quite fast too. I like it. Excellent to see some nice images of the light rather than the standard, "light in Giant's hand's" on the regular website.

carrot

Flashaholic
I think we're the most demanding customers. I mean, who else sends a light back due to beam quality...

Anyway, their new interactive page is pretty cool!

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
The site is awesome. But where is the E2L/6PL? Aren't those models you with you could play with before buying? Other than that I think that Surefire has found a very informative path into educating customers about their lights.

lightr07

Newly Enlightened
The site is awesome. But where is the E2L/6PL? Aren't those models you with you could play with before buying? Other than that I think that Surefire has found a very informative path into educating customers about their lights.

I think this is simply a "Trial" to see what the response is. I then think they might add all the model's to the site.

I was going to post this last night but Mr.Negitivity (You know who you are from #cpf) told me not to. :sigh:, It went up at about 9:00PM last night. Looks pretty cool.

xiaowenzu

Banned

Yep, I think they're gonna add more models very soon, including the legendary M6! In the meantime, I'm playing with the U2 Multi-level twisty demo - it's such a turn on, literally. :crackup:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something different from the normal style...nice ! very interactive. SF should include all their current offering not just the newer models.....