STINKING EBAY!!!!!!!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
It started when I got an email about something I was supposedly selling. The guy said some company in England was using my feedback.

Then another guy emailed. Sorta the same story, but not the same seller AFAIK.

Then I got one from email saying they couldn't reach me at my contact number (which I can't access because my account is frozen).

I have an email addy for the guy that I finally got to call me on my cell. I have emailed him twice and customer service once. They won't answer. The password I used to use won't work, the one I changed to won't work. The temp that they gave me to change my old one to the new won't work.

I can't register again because my info won't let me.

I'm getting real good and pissed off about this sh!t!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
ebay customer service is non existent. you're on your own if you have a problem. pay with a cc so you have dispute powers with them. otherwise, don't use ebay! a few $$'s saved isn't worth it when things go wrong.

Monsters_Inc

Banned
What I especially hate is Ebay/Paypal handholding partnership that essentially labels all international people potential scam artists/fraudsters.

International Paypal account, can't link bank account, can only do send/receive by CC (wham, 4% fees). International account (with linked CC) cannot verify shipping address. eBay sellers guide tells them not to deal with ppl with unverified addresses. Sellers protection specifically excludies international, even though the drawcard of linked Paypal is to make international fund transfers less of a hassle.

Since most eBay/Paypal users are in US, all the above does not apply to them, so they'll ignore these issues. Hence no pressure to change the system, let the injustice continue.