Where to buy 100+ keychain LED lights to arrive in under 10 days?

jbrams

Newly Enlightened
I'm planning on going to burning man this year and the theme is green man.
On the Playa people give many gifts and trade a little.
I want to bring a ton of little green keychain lights, hopefully green ones.

BUT I need to be able to have them shipped to my house before the trip up to Burning Man, August 27th.

Where can I order over 100 of these lights (hopefully with green LEDs or with green cases)? The cheaper they are the more I'll be buying and giving away.

It would also be good if they had to option of having something printed on them.

Thanks for your help again everyone!

xiaowenzu

Banned
http://www.photonlight.com/

Get the Photon freedom - it's comes in many variety of beam and body colors, and it's multilevel adjustable. I've got one and it's been dunked, smacked and thrown just about everything at it, but it still works perfectly. :party:

jbrams

Newly Enlightened
http://www.photonlight.com/

Get the Photon freedom - it's comes in many variety of beam and body colors, and it's multilevel adjustable. I've got one and it's been dunked, smacked and thrown just about everything at it, but it still works perfectly. :party:
I actually have one myself, but I'm looking for something which I can buy in bulk to give away, the the Photon is simply too expensive for that.

I know that dealextreme has 10 keychain lights for $4.70 shipped, but I'm worried that they won't arrive here in time.

Any other ideas?

jbrams

Newly Enlightened
Are there any good ebay sellers who can do a bulk order with good lights, hopefully with colored LEDs or cases? I tried big lots but it was a no go, local hardware stores have them, but not a reasonable price really. I placed an order with Dealexterem for a few dozen, but I'm just hoping that they make it here on time (not really expecting it though). Any other ideas or good ebay sellers?

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Dealextreme does have EMS shipping(3-5 days) free for large orders. Or at a price for smaller orders. Email Dealextreme to see if they can get green color lights.

Quality China Goods also has similar lights(retail site) and you can also choose color. Not sure about shipping.

jbrams

Newly Enlightened
lighthound, his stuff usually gets to me within 2 days from half way across the country.
That's good to know, made me make an order from them.

Here's what I've ordered:
50 green lights from lighthound ($49.60 shipped after "cpf" 2% discount)
60 clear lights from Dealextreme ($28.09 shipped)
80 variously colored body lights from Kaidomain.com ($37.44 shipped)
-------------
190 lights for $115.13 ... not bad, $0.61/light (at least the lighthound lights will be here on time, the others are a gamble).

Thanks everyone!

jbrams

Newly Enlightened
So I'm reviving my old thread for a new time sensitive order: my wedding party favors - flashlights of course!

I have two questions about ordering PRINTED lights from quality china goods (the wholesale site):

(1) How long does the "express" shipping take?
(2) How much longer is the printing going to take?

Basically, if I order $200 worth of stuff from their site I'll get free Express shipping with about 275 keychain lights in the order.

My wedding's on the 12th of July - Will they arrive in time?

Empath

Flashaholic
Jbrams, please address the vendor concerns and questions in the Dealers' Corner of the MarketPlace. Commerce and dealer concerns have been moved there. We'll close this one here to encourage the use of the proper forum.

It being a pre-existing thread, we'll re-open it. Please do attempt to take searches for products and dealer questions to the MarketPlace.

Last edited: