• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Milkyspit Built ML1-Floodmaster - Amber ***SOLD PF***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

Milkyspit ML1-Floodmaster (Heavy Flood version) - Amber (D4FA ranked emitter):
ML1-A-4.jpg

(light on left)

ML1-A-3.jpg

(light on left)

ML1-A-2.jpg

ML1-A-1.jpg

img-ml1-khatod-flood-multi.jpg

(The last collage is not of the particular light for sale, but gives you a nice closeup of the Floodmaster version reflector. Photo "borrowed" from Milkyspit ;)).

Amber004Small.jpg

I am a huge fan of the Milkyspit ML1 lights. This is one has been my seventh one!!

However, I need to move a couple of lights and this is a duplicate, so off it goes. This is Surefire L1 that Milkyspit has modified for increased runtime and has changed the reflector for as a Floodmaster version. This light spreads the amber light into a great and smooth flood light. Two power levels. The amber light, in my opinion is better for night vision than red. It is very easy on the eyes. This light was built for me for as a night fishing illumination tool. It does the job perfectly.

The light is in perfect condition with only about 10 minutes of runtime. Please note that the tailcap button guard shown in the pictures above is not included in the sale. I will include the original button guard as well as an Oregon Shooter Flared button guard (installed).

More information on the Milky ML1 here:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/136976

Not many of these around folks!!! :twothumbs

ASKING $190 Shipped CONUS.
International buyers please add $7 for GPM service.

****PRICE REDUCED, NOW ONLY $130****

SEOUL OPTION:
Due to lack of interest in the Amber emitter, I will offer this light as is but I will have the amber emitter replaced with a Seoul emitter. The price for the light/modding service/new emitter will be $190 dollars. Please note that I will need some time to complete the mod before shipping to your location. I will not budge on this price as if I cannot sell the light at that price, I will keep it with the Seoul. If intereted, please note your intent as described below. Thanks.

***SOLD***

Conditions:
1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, all Buyers must add 3% to the priced indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Extreamely Rare - Milkyspit Built ML1-Floodmaster - Amber - $$$ DROP!!

Price reduced, now only $175.:thumbsup:

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Extreamely Rare - Milkyspit Built ML1-Floodmaster - Amber - $$$ DROP!!

Now $165.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thieves I tell you... your all thieves!!! :nana:

....$155!!!

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Ex Rare - Milkyspit Built ML1-Floodmaster - Amber - *ONLY $155* BEAMSHOTS A

Beamshot Added!!!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Ex Rare - Milkyspit Built ML1-Floodmaster - Amber - *ONLY $155* BEAMSHOTS A

Nice light, never had a colored led flashlight before.

Best of luck to a good guy.

Groundhog66

Banned

I like also, should have been sold already.

Tim

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Ex Rare - Milkyspit Built ML1-Floodmaster - Amber - *ONLY $145* BEAMSHOTS A

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Monday night price drop..... NOW ONLY $145.

MSax

eggoo

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S: Ex Rare - Milkyspit Built ML1-Floodmaster - Amber - *ONLY $145* BEAMSHOTS A

the price is really tempting.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Ex Rare - Milkyspit Built ML1-Floodmaster - Amber - *ONLY $140* BEAMSHOTS A

Tuesday morning price drop.....

Now $130

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit Built ML1-Floodmaster - Amber ($130) - Modded to Seoul ($190)!!

As is with Amber emitter $130.

Option to mod the light to Seoul emitter described in first post.... $190 Firm.

MSax