Cop whacks knucklehead 11 times with Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

victory

Enlightened
great move. Now you can take all that time to drop your flashlight and draw your baton so you can hit the shitbag that's attacking you with an approved device.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
"The flashlight also features a three-way switch that allows officers to go from a dimly-lit "patrol mode" to a bright, high-density "tactical mode" in seconds."​

How many seconds?

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
"The flashlight also features a three-way switch that allows officers to go from a dimly-lit "patrol mode" to a bright, high-density "tactical mode" in seconds."​

How many seconds?

Either Pelican is selling nonpolice citizens a different light than the one the police get, or the author misquoted Pelican (entirely possible, see 'high-density tactical mode').

fudo

Newly Enlightened
Quoting from the above article, "The light is also less likely to be used by officers as a weapon."
When I was going through school one of the selling points for Mag-Light and Kel-light was the ability to be used as a weapon, if necessary.

tritan

Newly Enlightened
Anybody find a good place to buy this light for the best price? Boss safety wants 108.00? Is there only a rechargable model not a alkaline?

scott.cr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quoting from the above article, "The light is also less likely to be used by officers as a weapon."
When I was going through school one of the selling points for Mag-Light and Kel-light was the ability to be used as a weapon, if necessary.

Copy that. Maglite is really just a piece of lead pipe with a light at one end. I love living in Los Angeles because the cops are afraid to do anything lest they be sued by the bad guy.

MikeM

Newly Enlightened
Not to condone unnecessary violence......but these criminals have waaaaaaay tooooooo many rights.I have an idea.......don't commit crimes.....and you won't have to worry about the police using force on you.Jeez.

Mike

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to condone unnecessary violence......but these criminals have waaaaaaay tooooooo many rights.I have an idea.......don't commit crimes.....and you won't have to worry about the police using force on you.Jeez.

Mike
I don't see anything wrong with getting a few goods wacks with a Mag club for armed robbery. What has this politically correct world come to!
:twak:

I didn't know the Pelican 7060 was LED, does it really have enough lumen for a "tactical mode"? I'd consider >700 lumen to be tactical.

AJ_Dual

Enlightened
Anyone else here able to hear in their own mind the distinctive rattle of the batteries in a Mag that's striking something?

:cool:

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 7060 has several threads running on CPF.

There's no reason to re-hash the reasons for the light with yet another thread.

This one is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.