• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Surefire E2E kit incl. "Floodmaster" KL1 **price drop 2**

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Kit contains: :popcorn:
  • Surefire hard anodized natural Executive Elite E2E in BARELY USED, LIKE NEW CONDITION with original box, instruction and guarantee leaflets. Light has newer rounded body design.

• Two Surefire bulbs: MN03 and MN02 (bought separately). Neither bulb has seen more than 10min intermittent use / testing since purchase.
  • A minty 2nd gen. KL1 opened and modded by me with a USVOH SSC P4 and a 20mm Khatod Stippled Reflector (both from PhotonFanatic) inspired by Milky's Floodmaster mod. I used ArcticSilver for heatsinking and Nyogel on the thread o-ring. Water-resistance should be comparable to that of the stock head as the sealing ring around the glass was kept in place. (Disclaimer: although this is not my first emitter swap or KL1 mod I am relatively inexperienced in the world of modding and it is just a new hobby of mine so do not expect the mod to quite match the perfection of some of the professional modders around here. If you are very concerned PM me some questions...) The result and especially its output should be pleasing:

Please ignore the glass reflections in the first picture and outline of my hand (holding the light) in the lower picture. The output is bright and very smooth! The main reason for carrying out the mod was that I wanted to experience the Floodmaster output myself and compare it with my SF L2 :grin2:. But as I EDC another modded KL1 this one is now for sale! Note that now the KL1 has been opened further modding (for instance swapping the reflector to give a less floody beam) is straightforward.
  • A pair of partially used Surefire CR123a batteries.
Asking was £85 NOW £75.00 for everything here shipped in UK. Please add £3 for shipping to other EU destinations. I will use First Class Recorded delivery for UK addresses and an airmail service with delivery confirmation for abroad. I accept Paypal only, CC Paypal fine. I am a verified Paypal user. Will normally ship to EU only - If you are very interested but outside EU send me a PM and we might be able to work out something if you pay extra for the shipping costs.

Trades: I may be interested in propositions involving (if necessary balanced with some Paypal):
Novatac 85P
SF A2 (white)
SF L1 (Cree)
SF G2L
Wolf-eyes cree drop-in for Surefire

My ebay username is " Brizzler! " -feel free to check my feedback. If there is a problem with the sale do get back to me before posting "jeers" and we will try to sort something out.

First :takeit: posted here with no conditions/questions gets it. Will then PM my PayPal address and :paypal: expected within 24hours thereafter, including delivery address information in message. Will ship as soon as possible after payment received.

Cheers!

Mods: If this should be in the regular BST please move thread! Thanks.

Last edited:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire E2E kit incl. "Floodmaster" KL1

Looks very nice! Good luck with your sale!

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire E2E kit incl. "Floodmaster" KL1 !price drop!

Cheers souptree!

:bumpit: with price drop!

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire E2E kit incl. "Floodmaster" KL1 !price drop!

Time for another BUMP :wave:

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire E2E kit incl. "Floodmaster" KL1 **price drop 2**

:bump:

Price drop :popcorn:.

This is it, the lowest I can go given what it all cost me :broke: -believe me, I'm not going to be making a proft here. Have also relaxed the "shipping to EU only" clause a little...
If it doesn't sell as a package there will be a big E-series part sale (including some bits not included above).

Mad1

Enlightened

Brizzler I'll take it. I was going to buy this a while ago now you have sweetned the deail.

PM me the details. :)

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened

PM sent Mad1!

This kit is SPF :grin2:

Mad1

Enlightened
Re: *SPF*: Surefire E2E kit incl. "Floodmaster" KL1 **price drop 2**

:paypal:

Thanks. :nana:

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened

Paypal received - cheers!
Kit now :sold:

In response to your question Mad1, my understanding is that the modded KL1 should have the same input voltage range as the stock head (3-9V I believe), as the circuit board has not changed. Maybe someone else could confirm...?

Mad1

Enlightened

I see so it should still be 9volts i'll make a thread as i've got other questions on the E series. :)

Damn bank holidays I cant wait to get this light. :)

Mad1

Enlightened

Arrived today, thanks. :)

Latest posts