Any word on new lights with Rebel Luxeon Star?

Aaron

Newly Enlightened
Now that there are finally a few LED lights coming into production that are in the 400+ lumen range (using multiple Crees or other diodes), such as the Wolf Eyes Thunder and the Eastward YJ Legion, does anyone know of any upcoming lights (especially from Fenix) that will be using the multi Rebel LED's? They generated a lot of interest recently, but there has been little said about them lately.

I was thinking about getting a Fenix L2D Rebel, but now I'm thinking that my L2D CE will do for the time being, and I will go for something with either the multiple LEDs like the WE Thunder, or just wait for something with the Rebel Luxeon Star, that would give comparable output, but with only one actual reflector.

It seems like there are new high power LED lights coming out all the time, I really want something that would throw out something similar to my Surefire incans, like the M3 on HOLA or M4 or M6 on HOLA as well.

I've had great luck with my Fenix L2D CE, I would immediately buy something from Fenix with either type of setup (Rebel Luxeon Star or multiple Rebels or Crees), if it put out something in the 400 lumen range.

Thanks