• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Bare Al Lion Cub

seattlite

Enlightened
With McR20 and O-Ring. Will provide Original IMS Reflector.

$140 shipped USPS with Delivery Confirmation, cash or CC Paypal. Insurance extra. Not responsible for lost or stolen shipment.

You can email me at richm2004(at)gmail(dot)com if interested.

Thanks,
Richard

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4802.jpg

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Bare Al Lion Cub

Cool light too it lets you set any level you want sort of like the get light does it but the cub was going way before. it is a very smooth transition Fromm low to high and back again. There are several reflector heads available as well as batter configurations work on this light. BTW if the emitter on this one is an good like the one in one of mine is any good it is hell of a bright light brighter than some of ny "high tech next gen emitters" you throw a nice efficient lux Iii emitter in their and crank the current up and you have yourself a very NICE BRIGHTER THAN sh^t little tiny flashlight.
These were cool. and still are. I didn't note the price but this one looks like it has been around a bit any cub for under $150 is a bargain IMHO.
Hell I'dd buy it if I didn't already have a few of them. One of which I use in a special candle mode b using a special machined dome nice candle mode...lots of flexibility in these.
Yaesumofo

seattlite

Enlightened
Re: FS - Bare Al Lion Cub

Thanks Tim! I'll ship tomorrow, and follow up with Dev Conf numbers.