Want a laugh/Some humor from non flashlight people

greenstuffs

Banned
Whats the fun on it? those people are right even at 4k this is a overpriced light. I know is not for civilian users but certainly the government should know better what to do with tax payers money.
The price of the SF Beast has been discussed before, the hellfire is even more outrageous where a $7k flashlight does not have a battery.

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
:lolsign:

This one made me crack up.

just does not meet my requirements. I need a minimum of 30,000 lumens or I'll never find my car keys in the dark. Is this silly or what? Its to heavy, to much light for the average person, to expensive, and UGLY......UGLY.......UGGGGLY. Just wait till this thing is available at wal-mart next year if you really want one.

Can't wait for Walmart to discount these!!! :crackup:

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is some shockingly poor reporting on the part of Yahoo. Getting the price wrong and failing to mention the included rechargable battery. No wonder people hate it. :D

D-Dog

Enlightened
I understand that government stuff is expensive, but first the paperclip ($300) and now this... well, for everything else there's always Mastercard lol

Illum

Flashaholic
I understand that government stuff is expensive, but....

theres an article somewhere citing two 20 cent washers cost the US military $900,000 to ship it to Iraq...:shrug:
paper clips is really the least of the worries

some people like to report unusually off topic responses on sell sites:ohgeez: Anything I buy flashlight based I research or inquire on the forum...testimonials and reports isn't all that dependable

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have read some comments and I think that sometime a person hasn't got an "open mind"....
I say this becouse they are talking about a very special flashlight and not about an EDC light. someone said that the SF Beast isn't a good flashlight to light up your keys in the night...and yes! he is right, but it is a perfect light to search something in fields, in the sea...so I think we have to explain to this people that a thing has its own function and another thing has another functin...like here:
HEY! I WON'T BUY A DRILL THAT COST 100$! IT CAN'T MAKE COFFE!

however , seems that the man of the comment #17 has got a BOREALIS!
anyone know if he is a CPF member?;)

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
it's easy to say 'it's too much" when you are a pampered urban tech geek.

You don't see me commenting on spec of various video cards because I don't know **** about it. But hey. it's the beauty of the WWW, everyone's got an opinion and are free to express it.