Small EDC light with two modes

tusenkonstnar

Newly Enlightened
1) I'm looking for a durable small light in the same size as Arc AAA (but would like it to be able to stand on it's back in "candle mode").

2) I would like it to have a strong output at least in the same division as the L0D-CE but preferably with more throw

3) I also want it to have a very dim mode and nothing more. That is two modes , very strong for chort time use and looking at things when walking, etc and one dim mode (like the Arc AAA) where the batteries last for long and where I donät completely destroy my night vision by blasting it away.

Any suggestions of what I am looking for?

BR

pauly

Newly Enlightened
Hi, the Orb Raw sounds perfect for you, it is a bit shorter and a bit wider than the Arc aaa.

It has a low setting of 15 lumens and a high setting of 120, it comes with a charger and costs around $80, you can pay a bit more and have a triteum locator installed.

You can order one from www.lummi.co.uk

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
a millermods Arc AAA custom cree xre is my choice, although it won't tail-stand unless you grind the lug off.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I'd recommend the LF2 because it is less expensive then the Millermods ARC Cree. But the LF2 is not the brightest AAA key-chain light.