• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Rare Ti AlTiN PD-S

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
The back to school bills are a LOT more than I can believe, and not at a very good time. Therefore, my kids educational necessities becomes someone's opportunity! :faint:

Up for sale is a real beauty. One of the handful of original Ti AlTiN PD-S straight from Don. :D Only a few made, these were lightly blasted by Don before the AlTiN coating, yielding a grippy, tactical feel. The light is in as original shape from Don, its never been carried, clipped to anything, nor even used much except to be admired once in a while. I really don't want to let it go, but the kids come first.

Price is $725 shipped CONUS. Int'l offers will be considered, however there will be an extra charge for shipping, and I would recommend insuring. I will not be held responsible for damage or loss once it leaves the MackShack. :p This will be listed on multiple forums, and I will decide in the event of close timestamps. First "I'll Take It" gets it. No trades considered at this time (unless you already have a Titan) ;)
tb18McG.jpg

On the right, of course...

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF Rare Ti AlTiN PD-S

Phew! Just missed this. A bit late for a bump for an amazing light so cheers to a top notch seller and by all accounts a great buyer.

:bumpit:

chellyc

Enlightened

:paypal:

Many thanks EM and I appreciate all the good wishes! I've been wanting one of these but only a Don original. :wave:

Chelly

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

Many thanks EM and I appreciate all the good wishes! I've been wanting one of these but only a Don original. :wave:

Chelly

Will be shipped up your way first thing tomorrow.

Please take it for a stroll on the beach after a couple nice glasses of wine at the Bil-Mar, and enjoy. :)

:thumbsup:
EM

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice catch!!!:twothumbs

The bead blasted AlTiN is grippy (as stated earlier) and I love the way the light plays off of the curves and angles. It provides a seemingly 3D effect.

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the way the light plays off of the curves and angles. It provides a seemingly 3D effect.

Ya, fascinating how 3D objects DO that! :whistle: Don is the true master at bringing out the seemingly 3D effect in 3D objects... :eek:oo:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya, fascinating how 3D objects DO that! :whistle: Don is the true master at bringing out the seemingly 3D effect in 3D objects... :eek:oo:
Grrrrrrr... ok, ok, *******... ;)

The FINISH provides an illusion of depth and luster that appears to display a nearly holographic effect when viewed under direct, incandescent light.

How's that? :whistle::nana:

Of course, that describes MY light. Yours, who the Hell knows? :devil:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Grrrrrrr... ok, ok, *******... ;)

My my, resulting to name calling. :ironic: Such a hurtful thing to do from such a wise, educated, sophisticated flashaholic like yourself. I'm hurt, hurt I tell ya! :mecry:

Guess you can't judge a book by its cover. :crazy: Where's my kangaroo sack? Guess Ill need to get a smaller one now. :green:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
My my, resulting to name calling. :ironic: Such a hurtful thing to do from such a wise, educated, sophisticated flashaholic like yourself. I'm hurt, hurt I tell ya! :mecry:

Guess you can't judge a book by its cover. :crazy: Where's my kangaroo sack? Guess Ill need to get a smaller one now. :green:
:oops:

Awww, sorry little E! I didn't mean to hurt your delicate feelings. Honest. ;):ironic:

Would a group hug help?:grouphug:

I love you, man!:devil:

Great light, great sale, and a great buyer. I'm so full of love right now, I'm almost bursting.

:eek:oo:

Or maybe that is the 32oz Coke I just drank. Same effect.:sssh:

And Hodsta, thank you for so gracefully pointing out my grammatical issues. It is truly appreciated, and I only hope to reciprocate in kind. ;) Oh yeah, mossyoak is a DUDE!

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
And Hodsta, thank you for so gracefully pointing out my grammatical issues. It is truly appreciated, and I only hope to reciprocate in kind. ;) Oh yeah, mossyoak is a DUDE!

Huh? Man!, I did nothing! I admit to being an insufferably smug bystander laughing at a joke posted by that wicked and (b)(d)astardly Emack.

But to be fair............. you kinda asked for it:kiss:.

Follow my threads, I promise to give you so may opportunities to reciprocate.:thumbsup:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Follow my threads, I promise to give you so may opportunities to reciprocate.:thumbsup:

Chronos,

Don't fall for this... Hodsta is just baiting you so that he can have fun at your expense. Next thing you know, you will have Kangaroo ball warmers showing up in your threads:eek:

The whole, "I promise to give you so ma[n]y opportunities to reciprocate" is just a rope-a-dope ploy:party: