• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Minimag w/ Terralux 5EX and clickie

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
-AA Minimag in silver color, very lightly used with NO major scratches or blemishes on it.

-TerraLUX 5EX Ministar 2 Extreme with SSC P4 LED.
INTENSE WHITE BRIGHT LIGHT output comes from the ultra efficient SSC 3 Watt LED which is estimated to output 80-100 lumens. The Seoul SemiConductor (SSC) P4 does not fade when it gets hot, so its light output is stable even after extended run times. The SSC P4 U-Bin LED uses the same die used in the Cree XRE-7090 LED which has revolutionized the LED marketplace.

-Rear clickie. No idea what brand it is. But it works great. Push button is slightly recessed which is nice. Black rubber push button.

I have done the "washer" mod to the light. This involves using a washer between the light and body of the mag to help transfer heat. It also keeps the head from being able to twist and place too much pressure on the light. I have also applied dielectric grease to all connections to help seal out moisture and transfer heat better. Does not come with batteries.

Picts to follow.

$30 shipped.

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
Believe it or not, these were taken with a digital camera. 2 megapixel FTL. Anyways, if anyone is interested, I might be able to dig up a better camera, but it will be a pain. Just let me know.

mirandascamera002yr6.jpg

mirandascamera005nx4.jpg

mirandascamera006ps0.jpg

mirandascamera008ao8.jpg

mirandascamera010oz3.jpg

mirandascamera011kg8.jpg

mirandascamera015bs2.jpg

beetleguise

Enlightened
Nice. Now that would be an excellent "carry" light for the average flashophile. If I was not spending so much right now on mods, I would buy that for sure!

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
no matter how hard I rub my eyes...///\\\\//\/\//\\\\\/\//

customh

Newly Enlightened
You've got another PM Drewfus, I'm millimeters from buying this, just need confirmation on one thing.

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
All PMs returned.

Note: Stock tailcap, reflector, and the piece I took off to install the washer will be included.

For an extra $5 I will include the Nite Ize kit, including the light itself and reflector.

I've even got another lens from somewhere that I'll throw in.

I'm just really trying to get all of this stuff cleared out. Thanks guys.