A2 arrived this morning! The wait is over!

Not_Holic

Newly Enlightened
Anyone else get their A2? Ups delivered mine first thing this morning. A nice lady at SF customer service called me yesterday about a change I made to an old backorder and said they couldn't fix it but would ship my A2 right away. They sure did. Hope you all get yours real soon. As soon as I play with it I'll post again. Hurrah!

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, what do you expect? I have been waiting for A2, let's see, 14 months. And he get's his before mine???!!! I want proof.

p.s. UPS just dropped off my SF HellFire(some of you know what SF HID that is).

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
<marquee behavior=alternate direction=left loop=yes> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif </marquee>
<hr>

Ninja

Newly Enlightened
Just got back from Fountain Valley.............
NO WAY - The nice customer service lady (manager) said
2 WEEKS !

Plus no more walk in orders. If you really make things tough, you will get to place a manual order with supervisor approval.

Gandalf

Enlightened
So how much did SureFire Gouge you for the A2, which IIRC, was announced for release during the Apollo space program.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Not_Holic

Newly Enlightened
Re: A2 arrived this morning! The wait is over!

I don't know why I have to prove it, but they really are shipping. I tried to post a pic but did something wrong. Go to Practice Posts forum and look at "A2 Serial Number A00540" then click on "web page" to get the pic.

I can understand why nobody can believe it after all the posts about vaporware, endless delays, catalogs with non-products, etc. But its true. I ordered mine in November. Those who ordered early should get them soon.

Time to believe and get excited!

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
here is the pic from the practice section:

fc936508.gif

not_holic, all you do is put <font color="red">
. </font>

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still doubtful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

Lets see more pics.

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hat goes down. Sorry. Just called, it is being overnighted.

BTW, SF got a new LEO,Emergency Services, and Military discount - %25!!!!!!!!OFF

You must have your ID ready, FF like me - your department of health #. (or if you not an EMT, your union card, I guess?)

Bucky

Enlightened
I am not saying that this is SureFire's fault, but this A2 shipping fiasco has gotten really out of hand:

- shipping soon
- shipping as soon as a problem out of SureFire's hands is remedied
- not shipping for two more weeks
- shipping now
- someone claims to get their A2 the same day someone else goes directly to SureFire in person, asks for an A2, and SureFire says not for two more weeks - then says they are not even shipping to dealers yet
- the first person to get one posts a picture...but just gets enough of the body of the light where it only shows the serial number

This is ridiculous!

Bucky

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
HOw strange... I left Sure Fire about 12:30, just over a hour ago.

I know that the A2 have shipped, more going out tommorrow, LOTS more going out first of next week.

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Call me stupid./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif I don't know. I was so exited about A2, that I forgot to ask the price./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif I figured it was about $150. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
FC. I just called... $175 is the retail price less 25% is $131.45 which is a good price!!! OOPS edited price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif