Cree MiniMag DropIn

Genxsis

Newly Enlightened
Haven't heard of one yet, but if Walmart sold one like they're selling the Nite-ize drop in for it, I just know it would sell very well.

gunga

Flashaholic
Nope, Seoul is available from Terralux.

If you want something with better battery life and cooler running, take the Terralux LUxeon one and swap out for Seoul.

Both work out to about $25.

Check Battery Junction for availability.

I did that to mine. Not really worth the money, but I kinda like my old (and new) minimags.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
As far as I know, without going custom, the brightest production drop-in is the TerraLUX TLE-5EX.

http://www.batteryjunction.com/tle-5k2.html

I put one in one of my Mini Mag's. It's not bad. The tint is on the blue side compared to some of the newer and whiter CREE and REBEL LED's. Mine shifted more blue pretty quick as they have poor heat syncing, but you really can't do anything about that unless you mod it. I slapped some arctic alumina compound around it to try and get some heat transfer to the body and that seemed to help a little. Some people go farther and add a washer, but it requires some modification to the rest of the Mag.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TLE-5EX mentioned aboce use the Seoul LED which uses the Cree semiconductor that makes the Cree's so bright/efficient. I have a prototype Cree drop-in here at the office and the reason we went with the Seoul is obvious when you see them side by side; the Seoul's beam pattern is far cleaner and more appealing as it's so close to the Luxeons in it's transmission pattern where the Cree's were going to require a new reflector design to work adequately.