• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale RARE McLux III Ti!!

aikiman44

Enlightened
This is an original McLux III Titanium. Rumored to have been limited to only 25-75 made. Has remained in mint condtion.
Modded by 4sevens with a Cree. This is a twisty only: twist for low, twist a little more for high. As such, this is only 3 1/8 inches high, slightly shorter than the PD.
Never carried, but this is a workhorse and meant to be used.
$600 Paypal, CONUS only. Includes paypal fees, USPS priority shipping and insurance.
paypal address: [email protected]

Having trouble posting pics, please email me at address above.
Thanks.

Last edited:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been a while since one of these has come up! Great price, from a great seller. :thumbsup:

Got a pic, Jay? :poke:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale RARE McLuxIII Ti!!

Known as a "T" A real beauty. I had no idea that they were this sought after. I believe there were less than 25 sold. McGizmo could confirm that.
I feel so lucky to have one which has hand carved custom made Damascus steel clip and it lives in a custom art of the hide elephant holster. Anybody lucky enough to one one of these is a fortunate man.
Congratulations on this fine acquisition.
Yaesumofo

Payment received. Thanks, Ed.
Thanks, E and T.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am not sure if this was aimed at me or not but here is a picture of a couple of TI lights: The one on the right is MY "T" with the special clip.
Yaesumofo
tibeauty.jpg