• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF----- ALEPH A19 CREE XRE

SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Up for sale is an Aleph Cree XRE 2x123 flashlight. It has an A19 head, 2x123 powerpack and a two level tailcap with 60 ohm switch. The driver is a DB 917 fully regulated.

I purchased this light from the Sandwich Shoppe a few weeks ago and it has just been sitting on my desk. It is surprisingly bright with a two level switch and has a pleasing beam shape. There are no marks or dings on the light. It is in the same condition it came from the Shoppe. It's a classic.

I paid $255 plus shipping. Will sell for $200 shipped. Shipping is Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. If you want insurance, add $10.00. I am not responsible for the light after I deliver it to the post office. Continental United States only.

The first "I'll take it" gets the light. PM me for my paypal address or arrange for alternate form of payment.

bill lafferty

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS ALEPH A19 CREE XRE

Wow, DB917...that thing must be insane. My A19 Cree XR-E head has a GD825 in it and it's way bright. Every time I see these up for sale, it surprises me, because these are such great lights. I love mine! Good luck with your sale.

Thanks Trashman. These lights are quite surprising. For one thing, they're really bright, especially with the DB 917. For another, the turning action on the tailcap is smooth. And for another, the design of the light is beauiful. If you want a 2 x 123 light, it would be hard to improve on this one.

bill

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great Light at a great price! Plus Bill is an excellent CPF'r to
deal with:thumbsup:

I've always thought these lights looked so amazing!
I sold mine due to a financial setback...I MISS IT!

I would be all over this if I had the funds...someone buy this
and stop my pain:mecry:

Freyth

Enlightened

Uhmm I'll take it!

Bill, please PM me your postal address. Thanks.