• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD. WTS: THE GOTHAM

SOLD. For sale is a new Gotham. I was one of the beta testers for this light and used it only to perform tests related to functioning, ergonomics, and general usability. I was happy to report to Scott that, in my opinion, it was an outstanding light that was bright and easy to use. I am selling the light because I do not care for the external design. I'm more in tune with knurling and big clunky knobs.

That said, however, in my opinion, this light is quite an accomplishment in a fast-changing market like the present. It incorporates state-of-the-art electronics and is extremely user friendly. It's run time is almost unbelievable and its ability to use rechargable li-ons makes it easy to recharge in the field. For most people -- admittedly not flashaholics -- if you had a Gotham and a small light for your keychain, those would probably be the only flashlights you would need.

SOLD. I paid $325.00 for the light, just like everyone else, and am selling for $300.00 shipped. This light is #10 of the first 100.

Shipping is Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation. Continental United States only. If you want insurance, add $10.00.

First "I'll take it" gets it. PM me for my paypal address or to arrange other form of payment.

bill lafferty

Last edited: