• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired PKEF Lights / U2 Porky - Feeler

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I have an opportunity to buy 20 of these but don't know if I could get rid of them. Would anyone want these lights at around $400? If I get 10 replies or so then I'll pick them up. Got a few U2 Porcupines coming also....they would be $525. You guys tell me whether or not I'd be stuck with them.

Last edited:

Brozneo

Enlightened
Re: PKEF Lights - Feeler

Can you give more info about the PKEF lights? Eg. photos if possible, emitter, lumens, runtime etc???

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened

No, this is a different idea all together. I was offering before to take orders for people. This thread is offering a much better price and asking if I were to buy all the lights available to me that there would be folks interested in the lights. This is a feeler thread, the other was a sales thread. I'm just trying to help the members here get a rare light at a good price. It seemed people didn't want to pay me and wait for me to order them from overseas and then ship them once received. Now I am offering to buy them all with my money and have them ready to ship and on hand. I just don't want to do it if nobody wants these lights anymore. I didn't mention the U2 Porkys on the other thread either. Is there something you don't like about me trying to help everyone out? I'm not a dealer and do very well with my real business......this is just an offer for the members to take advantage of my contacts overseas. If I'm not competing with you in some way, why do you care if I'm trying to help?

LED61

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nautilus, sorry if it felt like a snap. Maybe my observation is not appropriate. I apologize and will remove the content. It just looked very similar and thought I would let you know but maybe a Pm would have been better. Thanks for trying to help.

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
No Problem LED,

I can't believe nobody wants any of these lights......they're awesome!! And when I bought my first one it cost $575 so $400 should be a steal! I guess I won't buy them all if absolutely nobody wants one........anyone? Crazy. Is there a problem with everyone just not knowing what they are? These are actually the new models straight from PK with different tailcaps, twisties, and from what my contact says, these are it.....no more after this.

I have two days to make up my mind.

LED61

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was a time when I myself was very hungry for one of these lights. They fetched a price as high as $750 I believe. I guess the advent of the Kroma and Kroma milspec took part of the mistique out, or maybe the more powerful LED´s.

photorob

Enlightened
I bet if you purchased the lights and waited 6 months :green: there will probably be another more powerful led out.:candle: Then you could mod the lights with the new led and make some mulla.:paypal:

photorob

Enlightened
The stock optic in the croma is best suited for an led with wider dispersion. So I don't think a cree with it's narrower dispersion would be best suited. Your better off using a soel or just waiting for lumileds to come out with something newer and better.

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I don't mod lights anyways......well, LEDs that is. This is a bummer......someone that normally would have wanted one of these lights tell me why they aren't desirable any longer? They barely cost more than a Kroma and way more collectable, not to mention the other obvious advantages. I guess I'll just get the Porkys and leave all those PKEFs. Anyone want a U2 Porcupine while I'm ordering? I can get a few PKEFs but the price won't be quite as good so if anyone wants one let me know in the next couple of days.

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, but all are spoken for at the moment. What are you willing to pay for one? Email me your contact info and I'll put you on the list but I need to know what you will pay.......its kind of a best offer thing every time I find them. [email protected]

Latest posts