Oh SH*T (A stupid McLux TK question)

Saaby

Flashaholic
Well guys take away the keys...I just (accidently) deleted a whole thread. You see Darell accidently double posted and I went to delete the post, clicked the wrong button and boom whole thread is gone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

So continue your lovely conversation here if you'd like. I've got to go now lest I face
blender.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

you mean there isn't a "are you sure you want to delete the entire friggen thread?" message?

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
This is why we don't want to give teenagers keys to the car...

My whole thread is gone?! As in not around any more?! (weep, weep) Doesn't this jalopy have a recycle bin of sorts?

OK here is my question once again. What is the surprise hint in the McLux clip photo?

After this little snafu I don't feel so bad about not getting the Joe Millionaire twist until Wednesday morning.

Darell

Flashaholic
Jeff -

Man! I can't believe you're willing to bring up the Joe M. deal again. What's up with that? Are you a glutton?

It is fortunate, I guess, that I never did post anything of relevance in this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Nice looking clip in Leo's picture. Still needs a bit o' finishing though...

Saaby

Flashaholic
Maybe Sasha can bring it back. After deleting a thread I'm not going to rummage around the control panel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hehe, Sabby, until you learn the way that the forum ticks, I think you better stay off the control panel for some time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

leddite

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Saaby said:
Maybe Sasha can bring it back. After deleting a thread I'm not going to rummage around the control panel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you should hang up your /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif admin privs, and give me your mclux.

yeah. at least the mclux /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Fear not, I'm leaving this beast of a board alone for the evening to go operate a much more complex 32 Channel Mackie...

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
by darell,
It is fortunate, I guess, that I never did post anything of relevance in this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Nothing new here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gifTX /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Oh SH*T (A stupid McLux TK question)

[/ QUOTE ]

<font face="comic sans ms" color="red" size=4>Young Man!! What have I told you about using those potty words?!?!</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Re: Oh SH*T (A silly McLux TK question)

Sorry Sasha, I've renamed (For this post anyway) this thread to "Oh SH*T (A silly McLux TK question)

:winkie:

[/smart ***]

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Jeff said:
OK here is my question once again. What is the surprise hint in the McLux clip photo?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hee hee - I'll drop yet another hint. Someone else in this thread has already gotten warm as to the nature of the surprise, and answering him directly would give up the game. I still wanna play for awhile, so keep on guessing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, I'll re-confirm the fact that any McLux, TK or otherwise, will come with a pocket clip, so the inclusion of the clip itself is not the surprise bonus. Dang - that was another hint! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

avusblue

Enlightened
My guess: our bonus is that the clip will be made of Titanium. If so, cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave

leddite

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
avusblue said:
My guess: our bonus is that the clip will be made of Titanium. If so, cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

that was my guess from before the thread was deleted, but it was
no accident (hi saaby /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif), he was ordered to do it and given another
free flashlight as his reward, because my guess was TOO accurate.
yeah. that's it.

i had guess Titanium, *maybe* heat treaded and/or anodized to bring
out the funky crystalline patterns that can occur in the metal. Yeah
baby.

so, who's making flashlight bodies OUT of titanium? anybody? hmmMMMmmm?