(Pelican) M6's for $ 35 or less

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: M6\'s for $ 35 or less

Hm, botach... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

bewshy

Newly Enlightened

They don't have the them in stock. I called them twice and spoke to 2 different people and they said that they should be in tomarrow.

eb

Y2Kirk1028

Enlightened

It's less than $30 if you get 6 or more...we could start a group buy and $$ave..

Kirk

Gandalf

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
bewshy said:
They don't have the them in stock. I called them twice and spoke to 2 different people and they said that they should be in tomarrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be the metaphorical 'tomorrow', as in when they get 20 or 30 orders, they'll probably place an order to their distributor.....provided THEY aren't out of stock, pending the end of the US / Iraq hostilities...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Darell

Flashaholic

Good god! Somebody edit the subject line before anybody else gets a heart-attack. I had my credit card in my hand before I even clicked in here!

SurefireM6

Enlightened

OMG, I just about died. When someone says M6, I think SFM6. Kind of like Xerox and PhotoCopies....Kleenex and Tissue..... ok enough of that.

AlphaTea

Enlightened

I almost wet my pants and electrocuted myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

2dogs

Enlightened

Dudes relax. It's just a flashlight (he says looking around as the wife might hear him and revoke the plastic forever).

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE has plenty on order - I don't have an exact delivery date yet. When I get more information I'll post updates.

I'll do my best to be competitive with Botach's prices on the Pelican M6. You'll get TACTICAL WAREHOUSE service, however! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Dan.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast

I did the same thing! SureFire M6 for 35$!! Buy em all before they realise their mistake!

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast

bocrap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

dan is the man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif he does suffer from lack of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif sometimes.