• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Spy 005 Stainless Steel Seoul

SOLD: I really don't want to sell this beauty, but I'm in need of cash for another project. This mint, barely used Spy 005 is from Data's most recent run, the one with the Seoul emitters. Stainless steel switch and head, Logo #1. The trit slots are there, but it's never had any trits. Absolutely mint, less than five minutes of run-time. I paid Data $461 for this beauty two months ago, but am letting it go for:

$335 shipped anywhere, SOLD.

PayPal only. Add 3% if using a credit card. First to say "I'll take it" here in the thread, followed by payment, has priority.

Spy005-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy 005 Stainless Steel Seoul

Great price - should be gone in no time, good luck!

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

Yikes! :thumbsup: to AWTYD for sellin' a couple lights at KILLER prices!!!

john

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lordy "Dad" I want this one so bad I can taste it!!!!!!:(:confused:

Karl

paulr

Flashaholic
Wow, that was an incredibly low price, the 2nd gen units have been in high demand. Other Spy's I've seen sell for that have been 1st gen units. If I saw this earlier I'd have been tempted to grab it myself even though I already have a titanium unit (stainless was my first choice but Data ran out of those). These are such wonderful lights. They are the epitomy of flashaholic connoisseurship or something like that.