• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo PD w/Cree Modded by 4sevens ** SOLD! **

WTH

Newly Enlightened
After much deliberation I have decided to sell this light. I have another with the same finish and I really don't need both. The only reason I snagged this one is it was such an amazing deal. Its the one from this thread:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/168566

And this thread:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/165851

The guy I bought it from turned out to be a bit of a flake, but I can assure you this light functions and performs extremely well. The only thing I have done is, 1) lubed the o-rings with krytox 50/50, and 2) switched the trit bezel with the titanium bezel from my other light. Let me repeat this light will come with a titanium bezel, not the trit bezel shown in the pics on the other threads. It still has trit in the tail, of course.

I'm asking $275, which is what I paid. The only reason it was at this bargain price is the other guy couldn't sell it for any more due to his bad reputation. The light is worth more (even with the titanium bezel) but I'm not looking to make a buck, just to make (most) of my money back and get it into the hands of someone who will use and love it.

Price includes shipping via USPS Priority to CONUS. First "I'll take it" has priority. Send me a PM too if you're the first taker and I'll reply with my paypal address.

Thanks!

Last edited:

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo PD w/Cree Modded by 4sevens

Wow that was quick. I'll PM you my paypal address.

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo PD w/Cree Modded by 4sevens

It was calling my name :)

Apparently it was calling your name quite loud, in fact. I just PMed my Paypal address, and also send you this in the PM. Let me know if its a problem before you pay:

-----
I forgot to mention in the post, was about to edit but you grabbed it so quick I didn't have time. It has a TINY ding in the tail, and I think it must have been there initially (from McGizmo) because it appears to be anodized over. Doesn't affect operation of course and its so small you'd have to really look for it, but its there and I want to be honest about it. Let me know if its a problem for you.
-----

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo PD w/Cree Modded by 4sevens ** SPF **

Paypal received so I assume the tiny ding isn't an issue for you. It'll ship tomorrow and I'm in the Bay Area too so you should get it pretty darn quick.

Woody

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Shipped. Should be there tomorrow, according to the post office.