• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Super Cheap PKEF!! - REDUCED!!

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I just found a light that I absolutely must have so I'm selling the one PKEF light that I have. Its brand new from Tactical Supply and all I've done is admire it a few times. There is a seriously small pinprick mark on it that I sometimes cannot even find but otherwise fine. Its the C model infared/blue in 5K. I'll sell it for $300+$10 shipping in the U.S......insured second day air UPS. First "I'll take it" gets it. Paypal add $15 International shipping available and will be quoted per destination.

Last edited:

mallman

Newly Enlightened
Someone make me an offer.....I need money quick and will take just about anything as long as its in the hundredS.

How about a great deal on a porky? You have my email address. I will pass on the PKEF though. Thanks, mallman

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
The PKEF is a limited edition larger version of the Kroma by Paul Kim. He didn't make very many and they sold for $700ish not too long ago. I can't believe nobody has bought this light......its almost the same price as the Kroma!