GoDaddy experience?

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
They're a domain name registrar. Good prices, anyone with opinions on them, or other registrars?

creampuff

Newly Enlightened
I have been using godaddy for 3 years for domain name registration and web hosting. Prices are reasonable, and for the $6 I pay per month for a deluxe plan for web hosting - I haven't had any problems. Of course, it isn't a dedicated server, so sometimes I may get a little more laggie.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
I've been using them for a long time, for 4 domain names, and 3 hosting accounts - really great prices, and good (fast) service. :thumbsup:

john

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 4 domain names registered through them. It was a package deal on 2+, .com names that included private registration and some other goodies. No complaints. Customer service is there so anytime I have a question, it's answered quickly and to my satisfaction.

Some host sites when you sign up for a term package will register 2 domains for the length of your contract. My host site did that so I have a total of six domains registered and my monthly for a basic account was $7.

sawlight

Enlightened
They are GREAT!!! Only problem I had was when I went to cancel, you have to be VERY specific that you WANT to cancel for them to get it!!!