Best Price On M4

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
ANYWAY....

Island Security Store in San Diego sells the M4 for $231.00. There website says that they are not in stock yet, but i would give them a call just to check. Jason, who appears to be the owner, answers the phones and the emails. He is VERY nice to deal with.

Check out there website at www.islandsecuritystore.com

Other sites you might want to check out are:

Tactical Warehouse (M4 - $296.97): www.tacticalwarehouse.com
Arizona Gun Runners (M4 - $264.00)www.arizonagunrunners.com

If you want the M4 NOW and can't wait for island security to have them, go to Tactical Warehouse and talk to Dan. GREAT customer service as well. I've never dealt with arizona gun runners before, but from what i've heard around here is that AGR is just as good.

Hope this helps!

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Even better yet, www.outdoor-warehouse.com has the SF M4 for $227.95 + CA state tax. Shipping is free (UPS Ground for orders over $100). I haven't called, but the online orders show the M4 as available.

** Edited due to recent (Feb/Mar 2003) unfavorable dealings with this merchant. See Cheers/Jeers section on Outdoor Warehouse.

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
PieThatCorner,

thanks for the link to that website. They have some great prices on ALL there products. I'll have to add them to my list of dealers.

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Pleased to do so... I'm always looking for a good deal, but most of all, good customer service.

** Edited due to recent (Feb/Mar 2003) unfavorable dealings with this merchant. See Cheers/Jeers section on Outdoor Warehouse.

pyramus

Newly Enlightened
I ordered from LAPoliceGear.com and got the M4 for 224.88. With next day air it came to 241.33.

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Hey, that's a great price + shipping!

By the way... that front page of the site features the top of the parking structure of LAPD Central Division... I thought I recognized that dingy stairwell!

Blikbok

Enlightened
I have not bought from them, but according to my massive Surefire Price Spreadsheet(tm), Sableco ( http://www.sableco.net/id18.htm ) has the lowest (non-Botach) price on the M4: $224.

I thought Texas Tactical Supply ( http://www1.ecxmall.com/stores/texastacticalsupply/Search.bok?category=Sure+Fire+Lights ) had them for $229, but I don't see the M4 on the site anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Stragegos ( http://www.strategosstore.com/product.asp?0=209&1=212&3=53 ) has the M4 for $262, with free shipping.

While I have nothing against Tactical Warehouse, $296.97 is much more than these others are charging.

Hope this helps.

pyramus

Newly Enlightened
Thanks jtivat but I Emailed sableco to purchase this item but no response. They say that E mails are answered several times a day but apparently Mine are exempt. I refuse to deal with them. Money is just as GREEN anywhere you spend it. I prefer to spend mine where my patronage is appreciated. thank you.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to to hear that, I always call them and have had great luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also when per ordering from Sable Co they are one of the few who do not charge your card until they ship. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pyramus

Newly Enlightened
Thanks again jtivat but what is your experience ordering from them? I am trying to order a 225.00 dollar flashlight from them(try to justify this figure to anyone other than us) and have absoutely no response

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Yes, I agree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I checked the website for that M6... but couldn't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif TIA -

-Jim