• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Mint McLux 27LT 5w Luxeon V [SOLD!]

chago

Newly Enlightened
Title says it all. Got it from the SS for $275 and it's in the same as-new condition. Never carried and only turned on a few times to test. Asking $240 (including priority shipping to the US with delivery confirmation). Insurance? Add $1.50. Needless to say, if you don't want any insurance, responsibility for your hard earned dough would be in the hands of the mailman once I walk out the post office. :green: I'm also willing to ship anywhere in the world if you cover the shipping costs. Please post the customary "I'll take it" and shoot me a pm to iron out the rest of the details. BTW, Paypal only!

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Mint McLux 27LT 5w Luxeon V

Not to mention that MOFOBezel!! Very good price for a light which I am sure is very bright not to mention extreemely heavy duty.
Yaesumofo

Title says it all. Got it from the SS for $275 and it's in the same as-new condition. Never carried and only turned on a few times to test. Asking $240 (including priority shipping to the US with delivery confirmation). Insurance? Add $1.50. Needless to say, if you don't want any insurance, responsibility for your hard earned dough would be in the hands of the mailman once I walk out the post office. :green: I'm also willing to ship anywhere in the world if you cover the shipping costs. Please post the customary "I'll take it" and shoot me a pm to iron out the rest of the details. BTW, Paypal only!

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

Re: FS Mint McLux 27LT 5w Luxeon V

Man, I have the exact same light, even down to the cool mofo bezel. Freakin' LOVE that thing. This is a DEAL. Somebody jump on this bad boy. You won't regret it.