Why are the 3w EYJ's in such short supply?

mick53

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I've been trying to locate an 3w Cree Eastward YJ and I can't find anyone who has them in stock? Anybody know if anyone has ins stock them for sale?

Are they that good that they sell out shipments very quickly?

Thanks,

Mike

bspofford

Enlightened
No information on the supply side, but these are some of the best performing, good quality lights that I own while the price is about the same as an Ultrafire. They outperform many lights costing four to five times as much, and the build quality is much better than most cheap lights. If they made HAIII versions of my favorite models, they would be really awesome!

Last edited:

skyline_man

Banned
I have 2 of these and the older U2 style one as well and from my experience, these are the best bang for ur buck 18650 lights u can get. very reliable, good solid build and awesome output. Get one and chuck in a Q5 and if that doesn't impress u - then nothing will. I like it better than my Lumapower mrv and surefire U2!!. If they come out in HA, ill but 10 of them!!

rizky_p

Flashlight Enthusiast
Luv that light too, unfortunately my friend bought it he really impressed. Now i am stuck without one, Hopefully they will upgrade the light with HAIII and Q5 emitter. definately will get one when it is available again.