Dyno-Mite 2 LED Keychain light

gorn

Enlightened
While reading through a thread about the new Rex light from photon I noticed a micro crank dynamo light that was reviewed. I ordered 2 of them.
( http://www.essentialgear.com/Dynamo...o-Mite-2-LED-Keychain-Light/product_info.html )

It only took a few days to get them from Massachusetts to California. They arrived yesterday. They are built well and put out more light than I thought they would. The best thing about the lights is the reaction my Wife had. She is fairly neutral on lights. She knows they are useful but that's about it. She tolerates my obsession with LED's.

One look at these lights, I got a green and a red one, and she laid claim to the red one. She about shouted "Oh my God, those are so cute". She made a trip to the grocery store later in the evening and when she went to use her Fenix LOD to light up the walkway to our house its battery was dead. She pulled out the "cute" little red light, cranked it for a few seconds even though it had a charge and used it to get to the door. She was very impressed with the usefulness of it.

At $7 each that thing is worth its weight in gold to me just to have given my Wife a flashlight thrill.