Lummi NS Raw

Steve Curtis

Newly Enlightened
HI I'm quite new to the forum but Ive found a few new things to buy :grin2:

I'm seriously interested in the NS Raw but after searching Ive been left very confused by the options available .

Can someone lay it out for me what I can get ...............(the website isn't too clear)
ideally looking for 120-25 so would it be better to run an NS or go for the Raw?

Another problem I have is what cells should be used with either to obtain the best power/ run times?

I think the info on the web page is out of date as different drivers are now standard and by reading the old posts i think the battery's may have changed .

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Steve

PS I would ask the man himself but I understand he's still away.
any one have anything to say about the Wee :poke:

BSCOTT1504

Enlightened
I have the Raw and the NS and feel the NS is the way to go..
If you order an NS order with optional Cree emitter!
It runs off 14250 rechargeable Lithium ions. You will get one AW brand with the light. Order an extra. You will also get a Nano charger.
You can order it bare or with trit locators. I would recommend 3 locators if you go that route. I think the only color Rob has now is blue.
These are great little lights and Rob is a super guy to deal with! :thumbsup:

BSCOTT1504

Enlightened
I just got mine a couple months ago and it wasn't then but that could have changed. E-mail Rob at Lummi and he will let you know!

By the way, welcome to CPF!! :twothumbs

BSCOTT1504

Enlightened
I guess you realize how tiny the NS is Steve? It is only 1.77 inches long!

For me it is almost too small to EDC. The Orb's have this custom look and feel about them and I wouldn't EDC mine for fear of damaging it. I know that's kinda goofy but it's the way it is!

I EDC a Fenix P2D-Q2 or my Novatac.