Where to get TM-309XR or TM-325XR8?

Marcus Aurelius

Newly Enlightened

HARDMETAL

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in the 309 too.

Please post if you find source.

Toshi
Nuxxxx is a distributor ,while those flashlights are made by several HONG KONG producers.
Other products names rr , gentxx ,superfxx....are coming also the same orgins.

The reflecting cups of rebel flashlight should be improved ,in order to fit the special size of rebel led . Hence , the actual products will be launched
next 2 months .

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
325XR8 looks just like the '80 lumen' Ray-O-Vac Sportsman Extreme 2xAA that they only recently started to sell at Walmart...so not sure if Ray-O-Vac will replace with the Rebel one any time soon. I'll still cross my fingers though...

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
HARDMETAL is exactly right. Niwai is not a manufacturer but a trade company selling lights from various mfrs.

We'll have the "325XR8" 2AA light with another name on it in 1-2 weeks - should be awesome and reasonably priced.

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow at the price for the lumens, emitter type, and Nuwai...err I mean TerraLUX quality :thumbsup:

LEDrock

Enlightened
Does anyone know where one might buy the following Nuwai Rebel lights? It looks like the 309X is an updated QIII with a rebel:

http://www.nuwai.com.tw/luxeon_rebel_led/tm_309xr.htm

and the 325XR8 is the Rebel version of the popular 2AA light that you can now get at Target etc., under various brands names:

http://www.nuwai.com.tw/luxeon_rebel_led/tm_325xr8.htm

I upgraded my old Q-III not long ago, but would still buy the new Rebel version if the price is right. Thanks for your help.

Marcus

Wait a minute! Upon looking at the second link, the light there is the same as the ROV 3W 2AA at Walmart, which now has the Rebel in it as well. The package there says 80 lumens, but some people here say it is more like 65. But in that second link, it states "up to 148 lumens". So which one is true?

Also, at Walmart, the package used to say 80 lumens/2hour run time when the emitter was a regular Luxeon. Now that it's a Rebel, those specs haven't changed on the package for some reason. Why is that? Is it brighter/longer running but they just didn't change the wording on the package? Or is there really not a difference in those regards?