Does anyone else do arc aaa cree mods besides millermods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
The wait seems to be very long is there anyone else who does these types of mods

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might want to send Chimo an email and see if he has anything in the works. The mod I have works greats and sure is bright. Nice work!!

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
last i asked him, Chimo doesn't currently have any plans for another run. i've been on his waiting list for many months and hope to get one myself someday.

as far as i know only millermods and chimo have produced cree versions so finding one will be tough.

if you get on millermods list, while you wait you might consider running a WTB ad for a used custom Luxeon (or nichia) modded arc to hold you over. they have been made by cpf members: millermods, shiftd, d'mo, chimo, jetts22 and LED_ASAP.

forgive me if i forgot to list anyone else making them.

Last edited:

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Chimo is the MAN!!!! Got in on 2 out of the Three runs for several lights, best AAA lights I own! :thumbsup:

Maybe we can convince him to do another run with the new 100Lumen/watt Rebel LED, I think it is worthy of his Mods. :poke:

Lincoln

Newly Enlightened
Chimo is the MAN!!!! Got in on 2 out of the Three runs for several lights, best AAA lights I own! :thumbsup:

Maybe we can convince him to do another run with the new 100Lumen/watt Rebel LED, I think it is worthy of his Mods. :poke:

Please place me on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.